- About Us
- Product List
- Custom Website Solutions
- Real Estate Products
- Builder Products
- Birdview Products
- Z57 Products
- Search Engine Optimization
- Social Media Marketing
- Contact Us
Long Live IVR
Monday, February 27, 2012
While no one can ignore the runaway popularity of iPhones and Androids (and we certainly don't!), real estate professionals cannot afford to ignore the 50-plus percent of the mobile market that doesn't have a smartphone. People still make calls. They still like to hear a voice. And if a listing really intrigues a prospective buyer, there's nothing quite like connecting nearly instantly to an agent or relocation specialist. So with that, CWS is happy to present several enhancements as we continue to invest in Ultimate IVR.
Call In For Your Last Five Leads
Agents simply call into their Ultimate IVR system, enter a property code, press 8 on their keypad and enter their four digit system password. They then get quick access to the last five leads for any property they have listed.
- Playback of the leads consists of caller phone number, date and time, and Do-Not-Call status.
- The agent will be able to replay this info or have this info sent as a text message to their phone.
Recent Leads to Agent Lead Notification
We've enhanced the lead notification process for agents. The e-mail that goes out will, in addition to everything it shows now (caller ID, date/time called, listing of interest, and property/media code), display the five most recent leads received.
Good Stuff for Users
- We've extended a feature for GPS-capable users. Using their phone's GPS capability, a prospective buyer can listen to information about listings near the one of interest - based on filters that brokers and agents can configure.
- At popular request, we are adding playback options for School District and High School Name in March, 2012.
Stay tuned! Additional upgrades are already in the works for early summer.