- About Us
- Product List
- Custom Website Solutions
- Real Estate Products
- Builder Products
- Birdview Products
- Search Engine Optimization
- Social Media Marketing
- Contact Us
Mobile Website Upgrades
Saturday, October 30, 2010
Constellation Web Solutions recently launched a number of enhancements and upgrades to our Mobile Website platform with the goals of:
- Adding features and tools to enhance the consumer experience
- Updating the look of the Mobile Website
- Improving the performance of our mobile product
We are excited to announce our Q4 release of improvements and upgrades for all of our Mobile Website clients. This latest release takes our mobile platform to a new level. The new features and tools will simplify the property search for those users who have upgraded to popular touch screen devices such as the iPhone, Android phones, and others. The new, advanced search also adds a very powerful tool to help consumers find the home they are looking for.Release details:
- Larger images on the property detail pages
- the addition of Maps for listings that are geocoded
- the addition of graphic icons for features like: Save this listing – Email to a friend – Request more information – etc.
- Breadcrumb links across the top of the page to simplify moving back to the previous page or to the Home Page
- Additional spacing between links to make it easier for users on touch screen phones.
- Friendlier paging on property, agent, office, and vendor search results pages.
When searching for a home, after clicking on Property Search, consumers will have the opportunity to try Advanced Search. Clicking this link changes the search interface to one that employs familiar drop down menus, giving users with touch screen phones a more intuitive, easy-to-use option for locating homes of interest. Consumers will also have the option to view nearby properties from the property detail page. Clicking this icon opens a page that shows a map with numbered pins which indicate the location of the home just viewed, and the closest homes to that property that are similar in price, beds and baths. A numbered search result list below the map will provide additional details about the nearby homes.
Look for more upgrades early in 2011. As consumers continue to rapidly adopt powerful mobile devices, CWS will be working to regularly release improvements to our feature-rich mobile product that leverage these evolving technologies.